Another birthday card for you today. Yes I have made some Christmas cards but haven't yet got round to photographing them.
This is a card I made for my children to give their dad -
He is a huge Star Wars fan so when I saw this stamp I just had to buy it. The stamp is Edwin with laser sword from Magnolia which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and pencils, Sparkle pens and Illustrator pens -
- skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, CR2, 089 and 009
- hair - TN7, TN8, EB8 and 103
- clothes - EB1, EB2, EB3, EB5, sand, 086 and 103
- sky - IB1
- ground - BG1, BG3 and 117
- sword - IG6, IG8, IG10, aquamarine Sparkle pen and 119
I also used -
- brown core'dinations
- Sara's signature collection Just for men paper pad
- Sara's signature collection Just for men Happy birthday die and male sentiment dies
- antique linen distress ink
That's all from me today. Enjoy your day.