Sunday 30 June 2013

Another Bamboo

Hello

Sorry about the late post - computer gremlins I'm afraid.
So today it's another Bamboo card and this time he's in a shoe!



The image is from Crafter's companion and is coloured with Promarkers.

 
 The colours used are as follows -
  • shoe - orchid, amethyst, spring lilac, ice grey 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, cool aqua, duckegg and turquoise.
  • shadow - warm grey 1.
  • Bamboo - cool grey 1, 3, 4 and 5 and pale pink.
  • flower - orchid, amethyst, spring lilac, purple and forest green.
I cut the image out using Spellbinders Floral ovals and inked it whilst still in the die with milled lavender distress ink. I used Coredinations whitewash paper which I embossed using Ebossibilites butterfly kisses embossing folder. I then sanded the design back to exposed the core. To add more definition I inked the design using milled lavender distress ink. I then cut 3 Spellbinder's marvellous squares from scraps of promises paper pack from Lili of the valley. I inked them whilst they were still in the die using milled lavender distress ink. The flourishes are cut from coredinations using Spellbinder's Venetian motifs.  I arranged all the components on a scalloped card blank and then added a lace bow and some pearls to finish.


Before I go I thought I would show the reverse of the card. This is my signature stamp which I sometimes colour as I have on this one. I have cut it out using Spellbinder's decorative labels 8. The stamp is a bespoke one from Clarity Stamps.

I would like to enter this card into www.allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - lavender and lace.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley.

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous shoe Lesley and the perfect card for our theme this week.

    Thanks so much joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Lesley and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete