Saturday 22 June 2013

AWOL

Hello
 My blogging has not had such a great start has it. Life has been extremely busy just recently. My eldest son has just celebrated his 18th birthday and is about to go on his first holiday without me or his dad so my spare time has been taken up with partying and organising clothes, sun cream etc for his holiday. Last night I completed the 10k walk for St Anne's Hospice so today I need to sit with my feet up so I thought what better time to do some blogging. So onto some crafting.
Here's todays card -

 
 
 
The stamp is a Lili of the Valley one called Kitten cuddles (ST390).(The cat in this stamp reminds my me of my own cat). The image is coloured with Spectrum Noir pens. I don't have many of these pens so the colouring and shading is not brilliant but I am adding to my collection so hopefully things will get better (along with a lot of practice).The image has been cut out using Spellbinders Resplendent rectangles and mounted onto the largest die in the set. The papers are Nit wit from Lili of the Valley (not sure of the name and have used it all up now but it is still available on the Lili of the Valley website). I have also used lilac Centura pearl which I embossed with a Crafter's Companion embossing folder. The border has been created using an X-cut border punch called Daisy and some ribbon. The flowers have been cut using Spellbinder's Bitty Blossoms die. This is one of my favourites and I use it on a lot of my cards.
 
 
a close up of the image
 
Well that's all for today. Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.
Lesley
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment