Tuesday 25 June 2013

Pink, pink and more pink

Hello again.
Today I have been inspired by the Ribbon Girls blog challenge colour which is my favourite colour - PINK. I just love it. It's so girly and I never struggle when using any shade of pink.
So here it is -


To add to the girliness (is there such a word?) I have used a Tilda stamp. She is coloured using Spectrum Noirs and cut out using Spellbinders Stately circles (the largest die in the set). I have inked through the die using broken china distress ink. I have then mounted the image onto the smallest two dies from Spellbinders grand decorative circles one.The papers I have used are from First Edition Birdsong. I have made the border using a Xcut border punch - daisy and mounted some cream lace and matching pink ribbon onto it. The flower is made from Spellbinders anemone die and the 'leaves' are from Spellbinders Floral flourishes. I have added some hat pins and a dazzler for a bit of bling. The sentiment was a freebie and is stamped onto a Spellbinders die delights ornamental tags one.



A close up of the image.

I would like to enter this card into www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - June colour challenge.

Many thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.

Lesley



No comments:

Post a Comment