Monday 22 July 2013

a take on the Italian job

Hi everyone
Sorry that there was no blog yesterday. I spent the day with family and got back late so was unable to blog.

So enough of the excuses. Over at the Allsorts challenge blog the challenge this week is transport. When I saw the challenge I thought 'Oh I haven't got anything much to do with transport' but low and behold I found 5 different stamp sets in my stash that could be used so you may get a little transport overload for the next few days.

Here's today's card - 




The image is from a Kanban set I bought when I first started crafting (the Mini is so iconic) which I stamped four times and coloured with my Promarkers as follows - 






  •  poppy, ruby, crimson, sand dune, azure, true blue, french navy, powder blue, ivory, ice grey 1, 2, 4 and 5

The papers are from a Forever Friends pad called Best of British. I cut out each image and mounted them onto the alternate backgrounds with foam pads. I cut out the union jack from one of the pads and stuck it in the middle of the card. The car number plates and the 21 are all from the stamp set.

I would like to enter this card into -
Thanks for stopping by.
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Great stamp and so English! love the colouring perfect colours and great for our Challenge at Allsorts this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete