Wednesday 31 July 2013

Hat box cat

Hello

Well its the school holidays and guess what its raining! Monday was also very wet so we spent the day playing board games. It was great fun although I was not impressed at being absolutely thrashed at Star Wars monopoly by an 8 year old. Not sure what we will be doing today. I suspect it might be DVD day as I have to do yet more ironing (where does it all come from?).

Today's card uses a new stamp from Crafter's companion's Barkely range. It is called Be Fabulous and she is -



I have coloured little Purrdy with the following Spectrum Noirs -


  • hat - GB1, GB3, GB5, GB7, PL1, PL2 and PL3
  • cat - TN1, PP2, PP4 and FS1
  • hat box - BGR1, BGR2, BGR3, PL3, TB9,OR2, TB3, CT4 and DR1
  • shadows - BGR1, BGR2, BGR3 and IB1





I cut out the image using Spellbinder's Grand decorative circles and inked whilst still in the die with spun sugar distress ink. I then matted it onto the next size decorative circle. The paper is from Papermania's capsule collection spots and stripes pastels and the plain paper is also from Papermania. I added some ribbon which I found in the bottom of my ribbon box and three Papermania spots and stripes brights pleated mini fabric flowers. To finish I added some Docrafts sparkly gems.

Well that's all my crafting news for today. I can hear the kids and my ironing board calling.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment