Sunday 7 July 2013

Jessica

Good morning everyone. I hope you all enjoyed the sunshine yesterday and the weatherman says it's going to last - yipee!

Here's today's card -

This lovely image is Jessica from the Angelica and friends collection from Crafter's companion again (yes I have a bit of a thing for their stamps). Once again it is coloured with Spectrum Noirs and a few Promarkers (the collection of SNs is growing month by month). I have cut out the image using a Spellbinders rectangles nestie and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I have then mounted the image onto the largest Spellbinders Fluer de lis rectangle.  The papers are from my stash - sorry I have filed all the packaging in that special place. I have embossed one of the layers with an Embossolicious embossing folder and added some Spellbinders bitty blossoms and a leaf from Spellbinders folliage set (another well loved set of dies). I have added a touch of sparkle to her wings and the toadstool with a little glitter. You just have to have glitter when fairies are involved - it's the law : )


A close up of the image.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

PS. Please feel free to leave a comment - I would love to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment