Saturday 13 July 2013

Pretty in pink

Good morning everyone, I hope you are enjoying this lovely weather. Long may it last.
My son has arrived safely back from his trip to Kos and has been immediately been put to work photographing everything I have made with my new goodies. More of those tomorrow.

This is today's card


The image is Pretty bouquet (ST281) from Lili of the Valley and has been coloured with Spectrum Noirs as follows:

  • Dress, cardigan and butterflies - PP1, PP2, PP3, PP4, PP5
  • Flowers - PP1, PP2, PP3, BP1, BP2 CG2 and CG4
  • Hair - GB8, GB9 and GB10
  • Skin - FS2, FS3, FS4 and PP2
  • Shadows - IB1, GC1 and CG2
I cut out the image using Spellbinder's elegant labels 4 (part of the new goodies) and inked with spun sugar distress ink whilst still in the die. I then  mounted the image onto the largest elegant label 4 which I cut from pink Centura pearl. The papers I used are from First Edition Birdsong paper pack. I used a Marianne Creatables die to cut the ivy and the flowers are Spellbinder's Bitty blossoms. I then added some glitter (well the card is pink) and some pink gems.

I would like to enter this card into the Lili of the Valley challenge - pretty in pink. You can find the challenge at www.ideastoinspire.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks for stopping by

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley,

    Such a beautiful card! The colouring and distressing around the edges are lovely and the dies work so well!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Pretty in Pink' challenge! Good Luck!

    Hugs
    Erica x

    ReplyDelete