Tuesday 30 July 2013

Simply messing about on the river

Good morning everyone

This card came about after looking for transport based images for a previous Allsorts challenge. 



The papers and stamps are called Riverbank Revels and I have coloured the image using Spectrum noirs as follows - 


  • boat - GT1, GT2, GT3, PP4, PP5, PP6, CT1, CT3, CT4, EB1, JG1, DR1, DR3 and GG1
  • mouse - EB1, EB2 and TN3
  • dragonfly - GT1, PP1 and PP4
  • flowers - JG1, DR1 and PL3
  • water - TB1 and TB2
  • sky - IB1
I cut out the image using Spellbinder's Floral ovals and inked whilst still in the die using tumbled glass distress ink. I then matted the image onto Spellbinder's Resplendent rectangles. I cut a border using Spellbinder's Floral motifs and accents. I added a flower from The Ribbon Girl, some clouds cut with Memory box puffy clouds die and some pearls to finish.

Thanks for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment