Saturday 20 July 2013

Special day Tilda

Hello everyone

Another card made with all my new goodies today. 


 The image is called Special day Tilda. To be honest I didn't realize that she was a bridal image when I bought her but I think she will be useful for many occasions including First Holy Communion and Bridesmaids thank yous. I have paper pieced her dress and shoes because I couldn't find the correct shade of pen. The rest of her has been coloured using Promarkers. The colours are as follows -

  • skin - putty, dusky pink, coral and pastel pink
  • hair - terracotta, chestnut and walnut
  • veil - ivory
  • bird - blossom, fushia pink and gold
  • shadows - powder blue and cool grey 2
I cut the image out using a Xcut heart die and inked with spun sugar distress ink whilst still in the die. I then cut a faux die from Kraftcard and mounted the image onto it. The doily was made using 4 Heartfelt Creations Butterfly corners and the papers used are from a Forever Friends Craft notes paper pad. I added 2 LaLa land heart banners and a small heart. To finish I added some heart shaped gems and glitter to the veil.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment