Monday 15 July 2013

Tangle Tilda

Hello everyone. Monday once again. They come around very quickly don't they? But still at least the sun shone this weekend (well here in the north west it did).

Today's card has been made using the new goodies I treated myself to last week.


The image is a lovely Tilda one called Tangle Tilda and she has been coloured using my spectrum noirs. The colours used are as follows -


  •  Skin - FS1, FS3, FS4 and PP3
  • Dress - BT3, BT4, BT5, HB1HB2 and HB3
  • Hair - TN6, TN7 and TN9
  • Cake - BT2, BT3, BT4, HB2 and HB3
  • Shadow - GC1 and IB
I cut out the image using the oval from Spellbinder's A2 Filigree delight and inked through the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I then mounted the image onto  the next die in the set which I cut from Centura pearl cardstock. The papers are from the First Edition New Bloom. I added 2 Heartfelt Creations Butterfly corners, a border cut using  an XCut punch, some lace and some pearls. the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley which has been cut using a circle nestie and mounted onto a Spellbinder's splendid circle.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment