Monday 8 July 2013

Tilda

Hello again. 

What can I say two days running of sunshine. Back to work today so won't see as much of it. Hooray for playground duties that's all I can say.

Well here's today's card - 



Sorry the image is a little dark - must speak to my photographer! : )
The layout is from the July edition of Cardmaking and Papercraft. The image is Tilda with Peony tails. She has been coloured with Promarkers. The colours I have used are
  • Skin - almond, putty, dusky pink and coral
  • Dress and shoes - soft peach, peach, mango and ice grey 1 and 3
  • Flower - pineapples crush, starfish and heatwave
  • Shadow - cool grey 3
  • Hair - terracotta, chestnut and walnut
I have cut out the image using Spellbinder's label 22 and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I have then mounted it onto Spellbinder's Decorative labels 22.  The papers are from First Edition Boho chic paper pack. I have added some flowers (from Spellbinders anemone flower and jewel flower and flourishes sets) and flourishes from Spellbinders floral flourishes.I have added some pearls although one seems to have disappeared from the photo and a ribbon bow.


A close up of the image

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment