Friday 5 July 2013

What no stamping!

Hello

Here's todays card -





This is a little different for me and doesn't involve any stamping at all. Sometimes I do like to let the dies do the talking.
The background is a piece of ivory Centura pearl which has been embossed using M-Bossibilities regal embossing folder. I have then cut one of the largest Spellbinders Floral burst tuck and fold dies from some double sided paper from my stash (think it might have been a freebie from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine) and then mounted the smallest die in the centre and added a pearl. I then cut one of the middle dies and one of the smallest dies and arranged on the embossed background and added pearls to the centre of the die cuts. The leaves and swirls are from Spellbinders Floral flourishes. The whole thing was then matted onto an ivory Centura pearl card blank.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment