Tuesday 2 July 2013

You and me babe

Hello

Todays card is an old one I'm afraid. this was the card I sent to my husband for our wedding anniversary last year and it was his idea to pop it onto my blog. So here it is -



The image is a Strawberry kisses one called babe from Crafter's companion and is coloured with a mixture of Promarkers and Spectrum noirs. I cut the image out by hand and mounted it onto a Spellbinders heart circle cut in mirriboard. I used touch of silver white Centura pearl to make the card base and I also embossed a piece of the same card using Mbossibilities hearts embossing folder. I think Centura pearl always gives outstanding results when embossed. I then matted the embossed piece onto silver mirriboard and finished the card with silver heart gems.


A close up of the image.
Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are lovely Lesley, I note a CC theme running through them!!. Come and see us at As You Like It Challenge our Theme this time is 3 Favourite embellishments, you will be most welcome!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete