Monday 12 August 2013

Clean and simple

Hello everyone.
Well I'm back from a lovely break in rural Suffolk - it was bliss, peace and quiet and no internet, cable TV or games consoles. I loved it but my children struggled a little. We played a lot of card games and jenga!

Now I'm back its card time. Over at the passion for promarkers website the challenge is "clean and simple". This was definitely a challenge for me as I'm not comfortable with large white spaces. This is my attempt (and also uses some of my Christmas purchases) - 

The image is Igloo for two (ST104) from Lili of the Valley and has been coloured with the following Promarkers -
  • penguins - ice grey 1, 4, 5, black, sunflower and gold
  • presents - pastel blue, arctic blue, sky blue, true blue and azure
  • sledge - tan, caramel and cinnamon
  • snow and igloo - icicle
The sentiment is from a Docrafts set and I have mounted the image onto silver mirriboard and then onto a paper from Frosty Christmas paper pad from Lili of the Valley. Very simple and quite quick to do and I actually quite like it and have decided to batch make some for Christmas.
I woiuld like to enter this into the following challenge - 

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment