Monday 19 August 2013

Exam congratulations

Hello

This is the card I made for my son to tell him how proud we are of his exam results - 

The image is a House Mouse one from Joanna Sheen called Hopping Happy and has been coloured with Promarkers (sorry I haven't made a note of the colours). I then added the sentiment from You did it stamp set. It has been cut out using Spellbinder's label 11 and then mounted onto silver mirriboard cut using the next size die. The dotty background has been created using a dotty mask which I ran through my Grand Calibur and then inked all over using broken china distress ink. It was then layered onto silver mirriboard. I then added more broken china distress ink to the card blank and stamped randomly using a Clarity Stamp from the Alliums set and broken china distress ink. (I thought they looked a little like fireworks).


A close up of the coloured image.

To finished the card I added one of the little rabbits to the inside of the card again coloured with Promarkers, cut out using labels 11 and mounted onto silver mirriboard.



Thank for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment