Saturday 3 August 2013

Little Tilda

Just a quick post today as we are off on our jolly holidays. This is a new Tilda stamp that fell into my Christmas shopping basket at Sir Stampalot. 


The image is called Violet Tilda and has been coloured with my Promarkers as follows



  • hair - caramel, burnt sienna and burnt umber
  • skin - almond, putty, dusky pink and coral
  • flowers - denim blue and maroon
  • dress - pastel blue and denim blue
I cut the image out using a circle nestie and  inked whilst still in the die with antique linen distress ink. I then cut a Spellbinder's splendid circles and mounted the image onto it. I wrapped some lace from Papermania vintage notes lace borders arond the card and then mounted it onto a card base made from ivory Centura Pearl. The backing papers are from Floral Fantasy paper pack which came free with a copy of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. To finish I added a sentiment from Lili of the Valley set 39 - everyday grungy messages and a crochet flower from Papermania.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment