Sunday 11 August 2013

Love birds


Good morning everyone

A scheduled post again today as I will be upto my eyes in holiday laundry.

Today's card uses an image from Lili of the Valley called Birds and blossoms (ST424) and has been coloured using the following Spectrum noirs - 

  • birds -IB2 and IB3
  • flowers etc - PP1, PP4, HB1, HB2, GB1, LY1, IB1, TB1, TB2, LG2 and DR1
 
I cut the image out using a X-cut heart die and inked through the die using tumbled glass distress ink. I then cut a faux nestie from silver mirriboard and matted the image onto it. To create the background I embossed a piece of white Centura pearl with a Docrafts Tri boss embossing folder and matted and layer it onto a piece of silver mirriboard. To finish I added 2 hearts cut from white Centura pearl using Memory Box Precious hearts dies and some silver gems.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment