Tuesday 27 August 2013

More exam congratulations

Hello

I made today's card for my second son Liam who sat his GCSE french 2 years early this year and last Thursday we discovered he had got a grade C. We are again very proud parents.


The image is from a Kanban stamp set and has been coloured very simply using the following Spectrum Noirs - 

  • TB1, TB2, TB6, BGR1, BGR3, BGR4, BGR5 and blender pen.
I cut the image out using an oval nestie and inked around the embossed edge of the die using TB6. To create the backing paper I used the small sentiments from the stamp set and randomly stamped them over Elegant satin paper using denim and stonewashed adirondack inks. To finish I added the sentiment to the car as a number plate.

Well I am off to buy three pairs of children's school shoes now - so will call by the bank to arrange a second mortgage!!!

See you tomorrow. Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment