Tuesday 20 August 2013

Red

Good morning

Over at The Ribbon Girl blog the colour challenge is red so here is my entry to the challenge - 

The image is called Snowy hug Tilda and has been coloured with the following Promarkers - 


  • skin - almond, putty, dusky pink and pastel pink
  • hair - caramel, cocoa and burnt umber
  • coat, hat and snowman's hat - red, poppy and crimson
  • jeans - powder blue, denim blue and cobalt blue
  • snow - ice grey 1
  • snowman - icicle, cool grey 5, black, pumpkin, orange, henna, umber, sandstone and mustard
I cut the image out using Spellbinder's decorative label 8 and inked through the die with fired brick distress ink. I also added some Stickles to the coat, hats, broom and snow. the papers are from my Christmas stash. The border was made using a EK success punch and some ribbon from The Ribbon Girl (I think it is called red snowflake grosgrain). I cut some holly using green core'dinations and my new Die'sire dies (yes I know I keep saying no more Christmas stash but these were too irresistible). I added some flowers, beads, dew drops and a wooden heart button all of which are from The Ribbon Girl.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 


Thank you for stopping by today.

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lesley, thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete