Thursday 1 August 2013

Thank you

Hello folks

A thank you card today with no colouring for a change.



The papers are First Edition Boho chic and they are so gorgeous I think I'll have to get another pad just to stroke! I made the base of the card from ivory Centura pearl and cut the rose paper using Spellbinders 5 x 7 matting basics A. I then matted and layered the two peach papers using my perfect layers tools. I added some flowers cut from Spellbinders jewel flowers and flourishes and leaves from Spellbinders foliage set. I added some string pearls from the Ribbon Girls and added some individual pearls to the centre of the flowers.

The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley Everyday grungy messages set (set 39) and I cut it out using Spellbinder's Fleur de Lis rectangles. I inked through the die with antique linen distress ink. I then matted and layer it onto a larger Fleur de Lis rectangle. To finish I added a butterfly (the international sign of crafting according to the great Dean Wilson) from Spellbinders Les Papillions set and some pearls.

See you soon.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment