Sunday 15 September 2013

Baby baby


Good morning everyone

Here is today's card -


The image and papers are from Docrafts New Arrival collection. I coloured the image with the following Promarkers -


  • little bear - sandstone, tan, blender pen and blossom
  • toy rabbit - baby pink, cocktail pink and blender pen
  • surround - pastel blue
I cut the image out and matted it onto a Spellbinder's lacy oval. I matted and layered a square from the paper pad onto pink centura pearl and added some lace and pink velvet ribbon (part of my prize from Crafty Little Fairies). I then layered the square onto a striped piece of paper from the paper pad. The sentiment is from the stamp set which I cut out using a circle nestie and inked whilst still in the die with spun sugar distress ink. I matted it onto a Spellbinder's Splendid circle. To finish I added some pink flowers (again from my prize) from the Ribbon Girl.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
www.liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - new baby
www.allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - baby baby
www.ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ - 3 different shapes - square, circle and oval

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in my challenge at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww those bears are so sweet.. love the one you have used. fab card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is really cute, love the FF bear image .. got this stamp too, one of my faves to make baby cards :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete