Thursday 19 September 2013

Girly Christmas

Good Morning folks

Here is today's card and it uses once again my Snowy Tilda stamp. This is fast becoming my favourite Christmas stamp - 


Once again I have made an easel card by folding one half of a 6 inch square card blank in half. I have coloured the image using the following Promarkers - 

  • coat, hats and boots - antique pink and carmine pink
  • hair - sandstone, cinnamon and caramel
  • snowman - ice grey 1, sunflower, gold, blossom and pink carnation
  • trousers - ice grey 2 and ice grey 3
  • skin - almond, putty, dusky pink and pastel pink
  • broom - caramel, cinnamon, pastel yellow and mustard
  • snow - ice grey 1
  • sky - pastel blue
I also added some glitter to the snow and the hats. I cut the image out using Spellbinder's Grand decorative circles 1 and inked whilst still in the die with spun sugar distress ink. Using papers from a Docraft's Winter wonderland paper pad I covered the card base and the easel and cut 4 Memory Box snowflake corners which I then added to the card as shown. I then added the image using foam pads.


I stamped a sentiment from Lili of the Valley's Christmas handwritten phrases onto white centura pearl and cut out using the smallest die from Spellbinder's Stately circles. I inked through the die with spun sugar distress ink and added it to the card base with foam pads to act as a stopper.


I then cut a set of Memory Box precious snowflakes from a piece of the Winter wonderland paper but cut off the bow ties. I layered the 2 together and added them to the corner of the image. to finish I added some Papermania pink sparkly dome stickers to the snowflake and the corners.

Thank you stopping by.

Lesley





No comments:

Post a Comment