Thursday 5 September 2013

Igloo for two

Yet another Christmas post!!!!!!


Again I am reusing older stamps. One of the things I love about stamping is their versatility. The image is called Igloo for two (ST104) and is from Lili of the Valley. This time I have paired the image with red papers from Docraft's Winter wonderland paper pad. The image has been coloured with the following Promarkers -


  • penguins - ice grey 3, ice grey 4, ice grey 5, black, gold and sunflower
  • igloo and snow - icicle
  • presents - yellow, berry red and sunflower
  • sledge -burnt sienna and henna
The image has been cut out using a Spellbinder's oval nestie and has been inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I matted the image onto a slightly bigger nestie cut from gold mirriboard. To create the border I used an EK Success border punch and a piece of paper from the winter wonderland pad. I then added a red velvet ribbon from The Ribbon Girl. To finish I added a sentiment from Lili of the Valley's Christmas handwritten phrases which I embossed using gold embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment