Saturday 21 September 2013

Wishing you luck

Hello and a happy Saturday to you all.

Today is a big day for my friend and her daughter - she (her daughter) is off to university. This is the card I made to wish her good luck - 


The image I have used is from Crafter's Companion Bamboo range and has been coloured with the following Promarkers -



  • Bamboo - cool grey 1, cool grey 4, cool grey 5, black and pale pink
  • flower - pink carnation, fuchsia pink, lush green, pine, duck egg, turquoise and marine
  • butterfly - duck egg, turquoise and fuchsia pink
  • shadow - ice grey 1
  • sky - pastel blue
I cut the image out using Spellbinder's Grand decorative circles one and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. The papers I used are from First Edition's  New bloom paper pad. I matted and layered the papers as shown but used my Xcut border punch to punch the corners. I made a border from the papers and my Xcut border punch. I think it is called Daisy but I'm not sure. Then I added some ribbon to the centre and attached it to the card. I attached the image to the base using foam pads.



I fussy cut some flowers using Spellbinder's jewel flowers and anemone flower topper dies and added then to the card. The sentiment is from LOTV grungy everyday sentiments.


To finish I added some butterflies from Spellbinder's jewel flowers and flourishes and some pearls.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment