Wednesday 6 November 2013

Christmas Purrdy

Good morning

Today's card uses the free CD from Crafter's Companion's latest Inspiration magazine and has been coloured according to the tutorial also in the magazine.


I made an easel card from a 8 inch card blank and matted and layered some of the papers printed from the free CD. I cut the image out using Die'sire's Elegance stamping frame and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I matted it onto the frame from this die set cut from gold mirriboard.


To create the stopper I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set and cut it out using the smaller die in the Elegance die set and matted it onto the frame from the same set cut again from gold mirriboard.


To finish I added some holly (cut using a Die'sire die), some dew drop and some red roses both from the Ribbon Girl.





I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 


Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous pop up card! The gold makes it even more fantastic!
    Thanks for playing along with Crafter's Companion!

    ReplyDelete