Monday 4 November 2013

Love you

Good afternoon folks and a very happy Monday to you all.

This is today's card.


I made an easel card using Go Kreate XXL square frames frilly #2. I then matted and layered some of the papers from LOTV's winter wonderland paper pad using the smaller dies in this set. I added some cream lace and velvet ribbon from the Ribbon Girl. The image is from Crafter's Companion's SWALK Winter Cheer range and is called Love you.
I have coloured the image with the following Promarkers -


  • boy's hair - burnt sienna, walnut and henna
  • girl's hair - cinnamon, raw sienna and chestnut
  • skin - almond, putty and dusky pink
  • girl's coat - pine and holly
  • boy's coat - ice grey 1, ice grey 2 and pastel blue
  • girl's hat and boots - crimson, burgundy and shale
  • boy's gloves and boots - pine and holly
  • girl's skirt, gloves and bow - ice grey 1, ice grey 2 and pastel blue
  • boy's trousers - crimson, burgundy and shale
  • scarves - sandstone and caramel
I cut the image out using Spellbinder's Grand decorative circles and inked whilst still in the die with antique linen distress ink. I them matted the image onto a larger decorative circle cut from another paper from the winter wonderland paper pad.


To create the stopper I cut a piece of the paper with a Die'sire lace border 6 and added the same lace and velvet ribbon from the Ribbon Girl. I added this to the base with foam tape. I cut 2 poinsettias using a Spellbinders die and added then to the stopper. The sentiment is from the stamp set. To finish I added a piece of mistletoe cut using a Die'sire die and some cream pearls to the mistletoe and the poinsettias. 






I would like to enter this card inot the following challenges -

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk - challenge #192 - anything goes

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely stunning. Thank you for joining us at I ♥promarkers challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete