Sunday 15 December 2013

A winner

Hello everyone

Sorry I have been awol for a few days but I have been feeling a little under the weather - struck down with a rather nasty bug but seem to be on the mend today.

As you may have noticed from the blinkies down the side of my blog I have had a couple of winners in October and November.

This card came in the top three of the October Crafter's Companion's challenge

and this one was selected as the winner for the Crafter's Companion's November challenge.

The prize for winning this challenge was £30 to spend at Crafter's Companion which I did very easily and this is what I bought - 

The sweet treat boards and Chantilly lace stamping frame die set.

I decided to have a go at making the bird house first and here it is - 

Ingredients -
  • sweet treat - sweet things board
  • white centura pearl card and pastel coloured core'dinations
  • kraft card
  • rose embossalicious embossing folder
  • antique linen distress inks
  • Chantilly lace stamping frames die, large rose quilling die and stamen quilling die
  • lace, ribbon and buttons from my stash
  • black gem





I would like to enter this bird house into the following challenge - 
Many thanks for stopping by.
Lesley





1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous...Thanks for sharing with us at Crafters Companion.xxx

    ReplyDelete