Friday 13 December 2013

Birthday box

Hello everyone

A scheduled post from me today - knee deep in the old Christmas panic!! This is a box I made for my sister's birthday. I needed a pretty way to send her a voucher which isn't the most exciting of presents to recieve but there is a good reason for this type of present. She is an avid reader who travels a lot and she recently bourght herself one of these electronic book readers (it's easier to take away than several paperbacks) so the voucher is to purchase some books online.
So here's the box -


The ingredients are -
  • First edition summer breeze paper pad
  • peach core'dinations cardstock
  • white centura pearl
  • spellbinder's bitty blossoms, spiral blossom one and foliage dies
Inside is a card I made a few weeks ago - you can find the link here.


She is spending her birthday this year in Egypt so hopefully will enjoy using her present.
Happy birthday Janette.

I would like to enter this box into the following challenge - 

http://www.allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 236 anything but Christmas

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment