Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas box

Good morning folks and how are we all today? Well I hope.

Today's post are the boxes I made with my trusty Ultimate Pro for the heart wreaths I made recently -


The ingredients are -
  • white centura pearl
  • green and red core'dinations
  • paper from Dovecraft's Tis the Season paper pad
  • Spellbinder's poinsettia die
  • Crafter's Companion's Die'sire holly die
  • Marianne ivy die
Bit of a photo overload coming up - 
 










I hope your Christmas preparations are going from strength to strength. Things here are slowly getting finished. I managed to complete my long to do list over the weekend - even managed to write some of the cards I've made!! However its looks unlikely that my Christmas patchwork cushion covers will ever see the light of day. Never mind I could always do them in January for next Christmas (highly unlikely!!!)

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

PS sorry for the brief posts this just seems to be the quickest way to blog and cope with the Christmas preparations. Normal service will resume in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment