Tuesday 31 December 2013

Top ten

Hello everyone

I hope you all had a good Christmas and Santa brought you lots of goodies (maybe even some crafty ones). I was lucky enough to receive one or two crafty presents which I hope to be sharing with you next year. I had a great time spent with friends and family, ate lots and drank even more but hey it's Christmas.
Can you believe it's nearly the end of 2013? I really don't know where this year has gone. In true end of year style here are my top 10 creations of this year -

In no particular order here is my first choice -

 This one was completely out of my comfort zone but I was very pleased with the result.

 Back into my comfort zone with this one. I really liked the papers that I used for this card.

 I like the simplicity of this card.

 This card was the result of "I wonder what would happen if........?" and it worked so well.

 I love the holographic card stock I used for this card.

 One of my favourite Christmas cards.

 Another card that was a step out of my comfort zone but again I was very pleased with the results.

 Another favourite Christmas card.

 And another.

 I love this image form LOTV and have used it many times this year.

I hope you enjoyed my top 10. Have a fantastic New Year and I will see you in 2014.

Best wishes

Lesley 

No comments:

Post a Comment