Saturday 7 December 2013

Traditional Christmas

Good morning folks

Can you believe it's the weekend again. I really don't know where the weeks are going before we know it the big day will have been and gone. Another busy weekend for me - I really must write some Christmas cards, I have 2 large candy canes to make (school production props), a birdhouse to complete, several boxes and envelopes to make and my house needs a good clean before we put up the tree. Anyway enough of the chat - here is today's creation -


It's a Christmas wreath done in traditional colours of red green and gold. It began life as a plain white heart shaped wreath from a large chain store and with a little help from some dies - 


  • Spellbinder's poinsettia dies
  • Crafter's Companion's Die'sire holly die
  • Marrianne ivy die
some cardstock
  • plain red (from my stash)
  • red coredinations
  • green coredinations
  • gold mirriboard
and some embellishments from The Ribbon Girl -
  • red Christmas ribbon
  • red crinkle ribbon
  • red berries
This how it looks now.


I would like to enter this into the following challenge -

www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - Ho Ho Ho Christmas challenge

I hope your Christmas preparations go smoothly this weekend. Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment