Monday 2 December 2013

Yum, yum, yum

Hello, happy Monday everyone

Doing this blog has introduced me to a lovely crafty world and a couple of weeks ago I met a lady called Christine who was able to advise me on how to frantage things without losing all the frantage!! Her website is called Handmade by Christine which you can check out here. Christine is also the creator of a challenge website called In the pink which is a challenge that always has to have pink in the card - this is my kind of challenge. So here is my card made for the current challenge which has to include embossing (dry or heat) -  

The image is from Crafter's Companion's Bebunni range and is called yum, yum, yum. I'd love to know if the cake fell on him or if he is eating it from the inside out!! It has been coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs - 

  • cake - EB3, EB6, EB8, BP1, BP3 and BP7
  • smarties - OR1, OR2, OR3, IB1, IB2, IB3, CT1, CT3, CT4, BP1, BP2 and BP3
  • candle - BP1, BP2, BP7, GB3 and OR1
  • Bebunni - GG1, GG2, FS1 and FS2
  • icing - IG1
  • shadow - IG1, IG3 and IB1
I cut the image out with scissors and matted it onto a Spellbinder's labels 11 which I embossed with a happy birthday embossing folder (I've had it for years and am not sure where it came from). I then matted that onto a Spellbinder's decorative labels 8 cut from white centura pearl. I matted a layered a piece of pink spotty paper onto an 8 inch card base and added a border made from white centura pearl which I embossed with a rose embossing folder from Crafter's Companion. I then added a piece of pink ribbon from my stash to the border. I fixed my image onto the card base with foam pads and added a LaLa heart banner in pink card to the top corner.

 
To finish I added a peel off sentiment and some pink sparkles from Papermania.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge - 

 http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk - challenge 33 # embossing

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. a lovely card and a yummy image too! Thank you for joining us at in the pink embossed challenge
    Helene DT

    ReplyDelete