Friday 10 January 2014

Clean and simple

Hello, Happy Friday evening to you all.

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. Unfortunately this week has thrown up a few hurdles with unexpected funerals and trips to the local A and E. But all sorted now except for more visits to the fracture clinic - that's children for you.

Today's card began as an experiment with a new die and became this - 

 I bought this lovely die from a sale at Dies to die for and is called Marazine blue from Tonic Studios. I cut it from pink centura pearl and I matted and layered the two butterflies onto the base design. I then matted it onto a Spellbinder's floral oval cut from white centura pearl. I embossed another piece of pink centura pearl using an Embossalicious folder called Floral frenzy (also purchased in the sales - yes the credit card is glowing red hot from over use just recently) and wrapped a piece of pink spotty ribbon around the centre.  I added this to a 6 inch card blank. I then attached the oval to the embossed card with foam pads and added pink pearls to finish.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment