Saturday 11 January 2014

Coming up roses

Happy Saturday folks I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Here is today's card - 
I began with a 6 inch card base which I matted and layered with purple core'dinations. I embossed a piece of white centura pearl using Embossalicious' Roses embossing folder and then matted it onto a piece of Hunkydory holographic mirriboard which photographs so well. I wrapped a piece of lilac ribbon around the centre of the card and attached it to the card base. The image is Gardner Gayle from Saturated Canary (yes another sale purchase) and has been coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • hair - TN1, TN3, TN5 and TN7
  • skin - FS1, FS3, FS5, FS8 and FS9
  • dress - PL4, PL5, IG10  and blender
  • apron, gloves and boots - EB1, EB2, EB3 and blender
  • eyes - JG3 and blender
  • flowers - DR5, DR7, CR8, JG1, JG7 and blender
  • scissors - IG1
  • sky - IB1
I cut the image out using the rectangle from Die'sire Nouveau Frame die set (a Christmas present from my husband) and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I matted it onto holographic mirriboard and cut a very narrow border using my Perfect Layers tools. I then cut the frame die from Nouveau Frame set from purple core'dinations. I attached the image to the card base with foam pads.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment