Tuesday 7 January 2014

Fairy magic

Hello

Here is today's card - 



I began by making a card blank with white centura pearl which I matted and layered using papers from LOTV's Perfect pair paper pad. I inked around the edges of each layer with Victorian velvet distress ink. The image is an older LOTV stamp called Freedom (ST137) and has been coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • skin - satin, blush and dusky pink
  • hair - burnt sienna and henna
  • dress and shoes - carmine, salmon pink and magenta
  • branch - lime zest and lime green
  • butterfly - cocktail pink, carmine, salmon pink and magenta
  • wings - ivory and saffron (plus lots of glitter)
  • sky - pastel blue
I cut the image out using Spellbinder's matting basics A and inked whilst still in the die with Victorian velvet distress ink. I then added some Aged rose Frantage and matted it onto the largest Spellbinder's Branching out die which I also inked with Victorian velvet distress ink. I attached the image to the card base with foam pads.
I cut out some flowers using Doohickey Vintage daises die, inked around the edges with Victorian velvet distress ink, layered them up and attached to the card with Pinflair. To finish I added some pink gems from The Ribbon Girl.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -

Thanks for stopping by 

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment