Friday 24 January 2014

If friends were flowers

Happy Friday everyone

Today's post is a very quick one I'm afraid. I write my posts the night before I post them and this evening I have been at a parents evening so I am very late home hence the short post.

Here is today's card -

Ingredients -
  • Makey bakey bouquet stamp set (from Crafter's Companion)
  • Spectrum Noirs - TN1, TN5, TN7, true black, GB4, CR2, BG1, BG2, LV1, LV2, LV3, CG4, JG4, JG6, IB1, IG1, IG3
  • Bonnets and bowties paper pad (from LOTV)
  • white centura pearl
  • white lace and lilac gems (from the Ribbon Girl)
  • lilac ribbon (from my stash)
  • Spellbinder's A2bracket borders 2 die
  • Doohickey vintage daisies die


Normal service will resume tomorrow.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment