Tuesday 14 January 2014

Perfect couple

Hello everyone

Here is today's card -

I began with an 8 inch card blank which I matted with a piece of red core'dinations and a piece of heart paper which I created using the heart stamps from Crafter's companion's Strawberry Kisses Babe stamp. I coloured the hearts with CR8, DR5 and DR7 Spectrum Noirs. I inked the outer edge of the paper with fired brick distress ink. I added some white lace and red ribbon to the centre of the paper and attached it to the card base.
The image is Bebunni Perfect couple stamp from Crafter's Companion and has been coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs - 

  • bunnies - IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG6, IG7, PP1 and blender
  • heart - CR8, DR5 and DR7
  • background - BG1, BG2, BG3 and blender
I then cut the image out with scissors. I cut 2 hearts using redcore'dinations and Die'sire heart doily die. I sanded the core'dinations slightly and attached the hearts to the card base. I then attached the image to the card. 
The sentiment is from the stamp set and I cut it out using the small die from Die'sire Elegant stamping frame. I inked around the edge with fired brick distress ink and attached it to the card with foam pads.

To finish I added some small red and white flowers from the Ribbon Girl.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley


Lesley

3 comments:

  1. love your coloring! Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with this month's Crafter's Companion challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Valentine! Super cute!

    Thank you for joining us at CC! Hope to see you next month.

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the SN challenge

    ReplyDelete