Friday 31 January 2014

Perfume Tilda

Hello everyone. Happy Friday evening. Whooooo it's the weekend.

Today's card uses on of my new Tilda stamps. I am still trying to use up some of my stash but the internet is a very tempting place - lots of lovely crafty sites. (Some dies slipped into my basket this week!!) You can spend hours browsing from the comfort of your armchair - lovely. Maybe my New Year's resolution should have been to stay off the internet - ah well there is always next year.

Here is my card for today - 

I began with a 8 inch card blank which I cut with a Go kreate die XXL Square frame frilly#2 to create a shaped card blank. I inked through the die with spun sugar distress ink. The papers I have used are First Edition summer breeze which I cut with a smaller die and matted and layered as shown. I then cut 2 Die'sire circle doilies and arranged them onto the card base along with 2 flourishes cut using a Die'namics fancy flourish die. The image is Perfume Tilda and has been coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs - 
  • skin - FS1, FS2, FS3 and PP2
  • hair - GB7, GB8 and GB9
  • robe, slippers and rollers - IB1, GT1, IG1, CR1, CR2 and CR3
  • perfume bottle - CR1, CR2, CR3, IG3 and IG4
  • shadow - IG2
  • sky - IB1
I cut the image out using Die'namics stitched circle die and inked whilst still in the die with spun sugar distress ink. I then matted the image onto a Die'sire Chantilly lace stamping frame and attached it to the card with foam pads.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley



No comments:

Post a Comment