Thursday 23 January 2014

Sending you hugs

Hello folks, happy Thursday to you all

Here is today's card - 
I began with a piece of Kraftcard which I folded in half and then cut using the largest Spellbinder's matting basics A to form the card base. I inked around the outer edge of the card base with walnut stain distress ink. I then cut a smaller Spellbinder's matting basics from LOTV's Country gent paper pad. I inked around the outer edge with walnut stain distress ink. I then attached this to the card base. I cut a Spellbinder's Tranquil moments die using another paper from the pad, inked around the outer edge with walnut stain distress ink and then attached to the card base. The image is a new one from LOTV and is called James- big heart and has been coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs - 
  • James - GB8, GB9, GB10 and black
  • rose - DR6, DR7, DG2 and DG4
  • shadow - IG1
  • sky - IB1
I cut the image out with scissors and attached it to the centre of the die cut with Pinflair.
The sentiment is from a Papermania set which I stamped onto the smallest die in the Spellbinder's Tranquil moments set.

Many thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment