Wednesday 22 January 2014

Spring Heart

Good morning folks

Another card made with my new purchases and this one uses a really cute new Tilda stamp - 

I began with a piece of ivory centura pearl which I scored into a gate fold card and trimmed into a 6 inch card blank. I then cut the edges of the card with Spellbinder's A2 bracket borders 2. I then matted the front of the card with a paper from First Edition's J'dore paper pad. I cut a Die'sire heart doily from another of the papers and matted it onto this onto a Xcut heart, inked around the outer edge with antique linen distress ink and attached it to one side of the gate fold with foam pads.
Inside the card I added a piece of the paper from the J'dore paper pad and cut the largest die from Die'sire heart doily from another paper. I added the heart to the centre of the card base. The image is called Tilda with spring heart and has been coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs - 
  • skin - FS2, FS3, FS4 and CR2
  • hair - EB6, EB7 and EB8
  • dress and bow - CR1, CR2 and CR5
  • hearts and shoes - CR10, TN8 and TN9
  • shadow - IG1 and IG2
  • sky - IB1
I cut the image out with a Spellbinder's oval nestie and inked whilst still in the die with antique linen distress ink. I attached the image to the inside of the card, onto the heart with foam pads. To finish I added some small hearts which were the waste from the heart doilies die cuts.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment