Sunday 5 January 2014

Thank you so much

Happy Sunday everyone

Well today is the last day of my Christmas holiday (BooOOO). Back to work tomorrow for a training day - a gentle easing back to work.

Today's card is the one I have made for my children to write to say thank you for their Christmas presents - 

The image is from Crafter's Companion's Bebunni range and is called It's our birthday and has been coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs - 

  • IG1, IG2, IG3, PP1, PP2 and BG1
I cut the image out using Die'sire elegance stamping frame and inked whilst still in the die with antique linen distress ink. I then stamped the sentiment from Bebunni Special friend stamp set. I matted the image onto the frame from the die set. The papers are from Forever Friends For You paper pad which I have had in my stash for years. One of my resolutions is to use some of my older papers to make some room for the new ones I am bound to buy this year although that resolution will probably go the same way as all other ones made in the past! As I write this I am watching Create and Craft and trying not to open a new tab and buy the new Bebunni range of stamps - oh help!!!
Anyway back to this card - to finish I added a pink bow using ribbon from my stash.

Many thanks for stopping by.

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment