Friday 14 February 2014

Celebration

Hello and a Happy Valentines to you all. I hope you have been inundated with gifts and cards and general displays of love and adoration. My hubby has surpassed himself this year and we are heading out to a very posh local restaurant without the children - what a treat! 
Today is also my god-daughter's birthday and here is the card I made for her - 
I began by making the card base using white centura pearl and GoKreate's XXL square frame frilly #5. I matted and layered the base with papers from Docraft's Best of British paper pad and the same die set. I inked the outer edge of the die cuts with a midnight Promarker. The image is a Digi image from Mo Manning  called Celebration and I coloured it with the following Promarkers - 
  • skin - satin, blush and dusky pink
  • hair - henna
  • dress - red, poppy red, berry red, indigo blue, prussian blue and midnight
  • knickers - pastel blue and blue pearl
  • shoes and socks - berry red, ivory and saffron
  • dog - cocoa, walnut, burnt sienna, gold and berry red
  • sky - powder blue
  • shadow - warm grey 1
I cut the image out using GoKreate's XXL square frame frilly #5 and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I inked around the outer edge of the die cut with a midnight Promarker and attached it to the card base with foam pads. The sentiment is from LOTV's happy circular sentiments (set 8) and has been cut out using Die'namics stitched circles die and matted onto a paper from the pad also cut using the stitched circle die. I attached it to the card with Pinflair along with a LaLa Land banner.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment