Monday 10 February 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello and good evening to you all

The challenge at I love Promarkers this week is "Birthday" and here is my card for the challenge - 
I started by folding a piece of A4 white centura pearl card in half to make an A5 card and then matted layered as shown using Docraft's The little cake shoppe papers (this is a paper pad I've had for years and I am trying to reduce my stash of papers before I buy any new ones). I inked the edges of each paper with Lime zest promarker before attaching them to the card. The image is from Crafter's Companion's Bebunni range called Peek-a-boo and has been coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • bunny - ice grey 1, ice grey 2, ice grey 3, cocktail pink and salmon pink
  • present - pastel blue, blue pearl, cornflower, cocktail pink and salmon pink
  • balloon - cocktail pink, salmon pink and blender (for the shading)
  • shadow - warm grey 1 and warm grey 3
  • sky - lime zest
I cut the image out and matted it onto Spellbinder's 5x7 reflective moments cut from one of the papers from the pad. I attached it to the card base with foam pads. The sentiments are from Bebunni Hip Hip hooray stamp set which I inked around using Lime zest promarker.
To finish I added some red gems from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Supercute card! Love the colouring, and the colours of the card.Thanks for joining I Love ProMarkers Birthdaychallenge. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete