Tuesday 11 February 2014

Love to James

Good morning

The challenge at Crafty Little Fairies is "Love" so here's my card for the challenge - 
 I began by cutting a 6 inch card blank with Go Kreate's XXL square frame frilly #2, inked around the edge with antique linen distress ink and matted and layered some papers from Docraft's Best of British paper pad cut using the same die set. I attached some white lace (from the Ribbon Girl) across the centre of the card. The image is James - big heart (ST483) (from LOTV) and has been coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • James - henna, walnut, cocoa and black (I added a little glossy accents to his nose)
  • heart - red, poppy and berry red (I paper pieced the little patch on the heart)
  • rose - ruby, berry red, bright green and forest green
  • shadow - warm grey 1 and warm grey 3
  • sky - pastel blue
I cut the image out using Spellbinder's floral ovals and inked whilst still in the die with antique linen distress ink. I also added a little ink around the outer edge of the die cut and attached the image to the card base with foam pads.
To finish I added some red heart shaped gems (from my stash).

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Lesley, adorable James is coloured beautifully, I love the patchwork heart and beautiful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete