Sunday 23 February 2014

Patience

Hello
Happy Sunday. I am scheduling this post as I don't think I'll be fit for anything after the party last night!!

Here is today's card - 
I began by matting and layering a 6 inch card blank with papers from Docraft's Best of British paper pad. I then added a piece of red webbing (from the Ribbon Girl) across the centre of the card. The image is a digi image from Mo Manning called Patience which I coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • skin - satin, blush, dusky pink and dusky rose
  • hair - tan, sandstone and caramel
  • trousers - powder blue, denim, cornflower, red, poppy and ruby
  • top - red, poppy, ruby and indigo
  • cat - oatmeal, apricot, spice, burnt orange and terracotta
  • bottle - cool grey 1, cool grey 2 and cocktail pink
  • shadow - warm grey 1 and warm grey 3
  • sky - pastel blue
I cut the image out using the square from Die'sire Elegance stamping frame and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I then added some shabby blue frantage (from Stampendous) for a little extre sparkle. I matted the image onto the frame from the Elegance stamping frame set and attached it to the card base. To finish I added 2 Tonic Fanciful flourishes and a Doohickey vintage daisy. I cut several of this die, layered them up and secured with a pearl brad (from the Ribbon Girl).
Many thanks for stopping by.

Lesley



No comments:

Post a Comment