Friday 21 February 2014

Red Tilda

Hello everyone and a very happy Friday to you all.

The colour challenge at the Ribbon Girl this week is RED and here is my card for the challenge - 
I began by matting and layering a 6 inch card blank with gold centura pearl and black core'dinations. I then ran a piece of red core'dinations through the grand calibur with a floral frenzy Embossalicious embossing folder. I sanded it back to reveal the core and attached it to the card. I then cut a LaLa Land Pagoda and 2 MB Arboscello trees from black core'dinations, rubbed them with enchanted gold gilding wax and then attached to the card as shown. The image is tripping flower Tilda which I coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs - 
  • hair - GB4, GB7 and GB8
  • skin - FS4, FS5 and FS6
  • dress and flowers - CR9, CR11, TN7, DR6 and DR7
  • umbrella - CR9, CR11, TN7, EB6 and EB8
  • shadow - BG1 and BG3
  • sky - IB1
I cut the image out using the rectangle from Die'sire Nouveau stamping frame, inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink and then matted the image onto a piece of black core'dinations. I cut the stamping frame from the die set using gold centura pearl and matted the image onto the card using foam pads.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment