Thursday 6 February 2014

Simply Bamboo

Good evening everyone

This month's challenge at Crafter's Companion is "Clean and simple", a difficult one for me as I don't like white spaces but here goes -
I have used "Love from Bamboo" stamp set and coloured this lovely bear with the following Spectrum noirs -
  • Bamboo - BG7, BG9, BG10, BG1, BG2 and PP1
  • heart - PP1, PP2, BP1, BP5, BP6 and BP7
  • shadow - IG1
  • sky - IB1
I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set, cut out the square and matted the image onto rainbow mirriboard (from Hunkydory). I embossed a piece of pink core'dinations with a Embossalicious floral frenzy embossing folder and sanded it back to reveal the core. I matted  a 6 inch card blank with the pink card and attached the topper with foam pads.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/blog/ - clean and simple

Thank you for stopping by 

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. He's just darling. This is such a great CAS creation! Thank you for playing along with Crafter's Companion this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute CAS creation Lesley. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful Bamboo creation with us at Crafter's Companion Challenge this month.
    Laine - DT.
    xx

    ReplyDelete