Wednesday 19 February 2014

Teddy Bear blue

Hello everyone

The challenge at CLF this week is Teddies and I am flying by the seat of my pants again to get this posted on time. Well here goes -

I began my making a 6 inch card blank using blue centura pearl and my Ultimate Pro. I cut a piece of paper from LOTV's Petal fresh paper pad to size, added some lace (from the Ribbon Girl) and some ribbon (from my stash) to the centre and attached it to the card base. I then cut 4 LaLa Land heart ribbon corners from blue core'dinations and attached them to the corners of the card base. The image is James - big heart (ST483) from LOTV which I coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs -

  • James - BGR1, BGR2 and BGR3
  • heart - paper pieced but I coloured the little patch with TB1, TB2 and TB4
  • rose - TB1, TB2, TB4 and LG5
  • sky - IB1
  • shadow - BG1 and BG3
I added some glossy accents to James' nose, cut the image out using a Spellbinder's circle nestie and matted it onto a Die'sire circle doily cut from blue core'dinations. I then attached the topper to the card using foam pads.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
Thank you for stopping by.
Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment