Saturday 8 March 2014

Thank you too

Hello happy Saturday to you all.

I am away with my girl friends this weekend for such much needed R and R so this is a scheduled post.  I have fallen in love with this lovely little stamp from LOTV. It is such a versatile little stamp and I think you will be seeing a lot of this little bear.
I began by matting and layering a 6 inch card blank with papers from First Edition Boho Chic paper pad. I cut 4 flourishes using Tonic's Fanciful Flourishes. I added these to the corners of the card as shown. The image is James peeping (from LOTV) which I have coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs - 
  • James - IG1, IG2 and IG3
  • background - CR1, CR2, TN6 and IB1
I cut the image out using Spellbinder's Marvelous squares and inked whilst still in the die with scattered straw distress ink. I then matted the image onto a larger die from the set. I attached the image to the card base with foam pads.
To finish I added a sentiment from LOTV's sentiment tags set (set 24).

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley






No comments:

Post a Comment